All KEES products were tested strictly for Quality reliability test and We provide only certified products.
1. Basic operation test
2. Temperature and humidity test
3. Distribution environment test
4. Power test
5. Durability for locking and unlocking test
6. Safety test
7. Strength and torque test
8. EMC and housing test
By this entering fake password or double password, you can safely enter the password without disclosing your real password to other people.
1. Double password : By touching any two digits before entering real password, it does not leave trace of your password.
2. Even though you press any number key before or after the actual password, the door is opened when the real password is pressed.
If the internal batteries are fully discharged, you can use the emergency power terminal to operate the door lock.
The door locks have passed the high voltage tolerance test of 30,000 volts.
If the door is abnormally unlocked or the inside part or outside of parts are seperated with force, it triggers alarm with more than 80dB sound.
1. Inner Force Locking : The door can not be opened by external authentication so the users feel more safer while they are staying inside of the residence.
2. Outer Force Locking: if the house would be vacant for a long period of time, it gives alarm if any one try to open the door from outside of door.
If the room temperature goes up high above a certain temperature due to a fire, the temperature sensor detects it and triggers alarm and unlock the door for people to escape easily.
If the temperature in the room goes up high abnormally. It could be detected by the temperature sensor and trigger alarm.